VGC Rays alloys. lowered to £350

craig350z

I have a set of VGC Rays alloys. They've been refurbished at some point before I bought the car so only have a few small marks on them two mains ones are some kerb rash on one wheel and a patch near one of the centre caps but when there on they look amazing. They need new tyres.

£350 collected from epsom Surrey

post-19552-0-47672400-1384368496_thumb.jpg

post-19552-0-54429100-1384368523_thumb.jpg

post-19552-0-84050900-1384368537_thumb.jpg

post-19552-0-13843400-1384368551_thumb.jpg

post-19552-0-80297400-1384368565_thumb.jpg

Edited by craig350z

They are a boat load lighter though. Although aesthetically I dont think they're prettier.

I prefer the looks of the rays, I love the way the spokes match the door handles with the 3 "dots"... sad I know.

extremely :lol:

Not the gt4 just the 06 onwards ones not sure how correct I am lol , the price they sell for in tempted to sell mine and buy new wheels lol

can you post a photo as the rays wheels were the wheels on all years of the cars(some as an upgrade). There was cheaper heavy fat 6 spoke wheels which are worth nothing now really. 500 quid for a set of rays with tyres are a bargain. Edited by Neilp

for the record - how much were RAYS worth when new, i believe they were an optional extra on the GT cars? £500 doesn't sound much at all for a good condition second-hand set. weren't they a couple of grand new back in the day?

I don't know how much they were as an option, they came on the later GT models as standard anyway. But the reason they're so cheap now is supply and demand, plenty of people taking them off their cars to fit after market alloys but not that many people wanting to buy them. Personally I think they're amazing quality alloys that suit the Zs looks really well, can't imagine changing them myself.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...