My zed still not sold on :-(

MrsNiki

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201310189352226/sort/default/usedcars/colour/black/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/radius/50/postcode/ln57ug?logcode=p

Poor Zak the Zed is still sat awaiting a new owner to come and love him… Although i did think you guys may appreciate the knowledge that i only paid £8.5k for him over a year ago from a Nissan Stealership, so these guys are definitely OTT on price.

Its not been put in the ad, but he does have 20mm spacers all round, 19" finichi firenze alloys, a cobra sport cat back exhaust, a new clutch and a lightened flywheel.

I know i'm not selling him, but i still want him to go to a genuine zed lover :D

Miss him loads, my DS3 doesn't quite have the same response from other drivers when i tootle down the street, but he's ok for what i need right now. It gives me the breathing space to save up for my wedding, a second house and a honeymoon. Once thats all sorted, GTR here i come!!

Niki :)

I didn't know you'd sold out Nikki! When did that happen?

Also didn't get an invite to the engagement party!! :lol:

Haha! Yeah sold out a month ago, need to save the pennies now :D engagement party is next Feb (got loads on until then), if you can bring sandwiches and sausage rolls your in :lol:

• 2 weeks later...