Found myself a 350z

grahamc

Sadly no pics today :( detailer was too busy. Has fixed the headlights :) engine bay has come up a treat, the exterior looks very good and the not to mention the interior :D Highly recommend the detailer, not sure I can post links like that. Will get some photos sorted!! We are very very happy with the results.

Exhaust got worse this evening :( so definitely need to get this sorted.

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked up the car from Abbey ;) thanks Mark and Scott!! Much better with the exhaust fixed (along with all the other little things) :D

Next, I need to get it dyno'd so I know what the starting point is.... feels a little sluggish if Im honest.

Edited by grahamc

370z brakes arrived yesterday - very well packed, thank you R35LEE!!! Items were posted before payment sent as we could not meet as originally thought and with Christmas didnt want to miss the last postage. Sent at 1800 on Monday and received before 1300 the next day :D

Next, wheels in January.... :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

After not feeling the 350z love for the first few months of ownership and posting a for sale ad, I have finally started to feel the love. The road aspect of the car is still not to my taste, but after doing an intro to drifting there is a spark.... so, will stick with the 350z for a little longer.

Currently have the 370z brakes. Collecting some coilovers over the weekend and will be ordering some wheels soon. Hoping that this helps with the road characteristics a little and makes the car more fun for drifting and some track days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems like Sly needed a little longer, so I am collecting the tomorrow :D Looking forward to this!! And dropping off the GTR at the same time.

If you can't wait until tomorrow, I'm willing to hand over my Z in exchange for your GTR tonight. :teeth:

• Like 1

Seems like Sly needed a little longer, so I am collecting the tomorrow :D Looking forward to this!! And dropping off the GTR at the same time.

If you can't wait until tomorrow, I'm willing to hand over my Z in exchange for your GTR tonight. :teeth:

B)

Cars successfully swapped over.

New brakes are rather good

New exhaust adds a lot more noise, maybe a touch too much, but will see

New suspension fair bit better

New wheels, need spacers on the rear

But well impressed!!!