Would like some help on buying my first 350z

Jay M1988

I've been informed through a friend that the older 350z suffer from gear synchro failure?

How do I test that this 350z is okay, do I check a code before I purchase. The seller is happy or me to drive the car how do I test this.

Little wary as I'm no engineer.

Messaged hd mate thank you, it's based in skipton anyone local to come along an check it out who know what they're talking about this Saturday.

I think the mot will be done by my garage if I purchased, just want someone to give it the once over

Don't poo your pants about putting the advert up......bottom line if someone is looking for a zed then the chances are they've already seen it.

Hard to help without seeing at least something of the car.

I'm no expert (much to the contrary of my post count) but I don't recall a thread ever coming up about gear synchro failure.

Check the buying guide out......that'll give you all the buying hints and tips that you need :thumbs:

Just to forward the bite is quite high on the zed clutch so provided your getting a good bite don't worry too much about the clutch (high bite can be a sign of a clutch on the way out).

They last as long or a short at the person driving the car. Some peeps have had well over 100k on a single clutch and others have had to replace at 40k.