Krispy Kreme Engine plenum + Vortech v2 SC

Adrian@TORQEN

Bloody impressive! And where are the donuts? :D

What is the most impressive is that Darren has trained Adrian up, it just goes to show a good workman can do a job with whatever tools are available :lol:

Sent from the golf club...

Yup, I believe you even detailed an engine bay :D

What is the most impressive is that Darren has trained Adrian up, it just goes to show a good workman can do a job with whatever tools are available :lol:

Yup, I believe you even detailed an engine bay :D

Guilty as charger M'Lud :blush:

Lol nice.

All seriousness it is impressive what people can do on this site.

We've started about 11am, did cats and Y pipe too, had about 5-6 rounds of tea, doughnuts, muffins, half hour break for pizza, put the car back on the ground, lots of banter, finished about 8:30pm, started the car, all runs perfectly, not one single leak!

:D

Edited by octet

Isn't it easier to have the filter resting in situ before bolting the charger on? Also what needed grinding? Were the doughnuts a few days old :bang:?

If using the standard vortech filter yes, but were using the hks style filter which is serviceable without deforming :teeth:

• Like 1

He was my B#### but is now my mentor

Isn't it easier to have the filter resting in situ before bolting the charger on? Also what needed grinding? Were the doughnuts a few days old :bang:?

Was cutting the power steering bracket in order to re-locate. The doughnuts were fresh from krispy krems last night. bought 24 & now have none :scare:

We've started about 11am, did cats and Y pipe too, had about 5-6 rounds of tea, doughnuts, muffins, half hour break for pizza, put the car back on the ground, lots of banter, finished about 8:30pm, started the cat, all runs perfectly, not one single leak!

Way to long... :lol:

We've started about 11am, did cats and Y pipe too, had about 5-6 rounds of tea, doughnuts, muffins, half hour break for pizza, put the car back on the ground, lots of banter, finished about 8:30pm, started the cat, all runs perfectly, not one single leak!

Way to long... :lol:

Nobody can beat your world record, no worries, over 6 months now and still not done!

Even Chubby Snail was faster than you!

Shame on you, lazy bastard! :lol:

Right then me first lol

Honestly impressed by the effort and skill level. I suppose when u think about it it shouldn't take ages to get a sc fitted to the zed depending on boost levels but still really impressed.

So payment in donuts and pizza yer? Lol

Edited by wizurd

Looking at the times that is really good going. This forum really does have the best people!

Right then next question, can you do this daily for everyone's zeds on the forum? :) lol

Yeah or course but the fees would be quite high to cover the cuts & bruises of these works, it`s tough work you know :scare: