Heated Seats Switch

Grundy

Quick Question -

-What is the switch meant to do? I.e. You can switch it down towards the front of the car, and you can switch it down to the rear of the car. (I know it heats the seat, but why 2 switches?)

-When the switch is on, does the heat stop after a set time?

Cheers

think the fatter line is hotter (forward) and the thinner line is warm (back). Either way it freaks you out when you get in and the leather is cold and switch them on. Feels like you have wet yourself!!!

Even better when you switch the passenger one on and your mrs doesnt realise!!! hahaha

Edited by bamdc2

think the fatter line is hotter (forward) and the thinner line is warm (back). Either way it freaks you out when you get in and the leather is cold and switch them on. Feels like you have wet yourself!!!

Even better when you switch the passenger one on and your mrs doesnt realise!!! hahaha

Or they think you driving a 2 seater sports car fast makes them really really "happy" :lol: My Mrs loves her heated seat, I can do anything I like to the car so long as the heated seat stays.

• Like 2

My missus was the only person who ever used that switch in my zed, then she`d always forget to turn it off, so months later you`d sit in the passenger seat and be roasting.