Audi drivers!!

zippypooz

You do have to watch out for any new Audi/BMW, the performance and MPG they are getting from diesel engines these days is insane. Agreed I have experienced a lot of inflated ego Audi/BMW drivers but likely they are all company cars so they drive them like they stole them and are jealous of you driving a nice 2 seater sports car.

Im always wary of diesels as so many people map them and get 1million lbft of torque!!

My remapped soot chucker Jag has around 720nm or 530lbs ft in old money :p

Oil & Gas has a lot to answer for. I get all kinds of nice cars going up & Down my street every day but because it runs parallel with north deeside road and the fact it has no traffic lights nearly every owner of these nice cars feel the urge to tear it up the street. It's a 30 mph limit but I've seen plenty people doing 100mph plus in a residential area with children about! Money buys you a nice car but it clearly can't buy common sense & decency!

Is that road near asda as you go into Aberdeen?

Also Aberdeen is full of fatties. I said it. I'm fat too but in Aberdeen fat people everywhere.

Nah it sits parallel to the road that heads out to deeside, Banchory & Aboyne etc. It's all the fillet steak the oil execs and their famillies eat! ;)

Your all be gald to hear even as a BMW driver I still get BMWs tailgating me and generally been a nuisance, presumably because my car is debaged so must be a lower model in the range and how dare I hold them up!!

Most of the time I couldn't care less but I do love it when a 320D etc pulls up next to me at the lights plastered in M badges.....Gives me and excuse to give the engine a little workout :)

Edited by gangzoom