Zed wanted, ready to buy

Hammerz

Hi all,

Looking to get a Zed, something along the following lines (in order of priority)...

FSH

GT pack

UK only, no imports thanks

Upto or around 75,000 miles

Manual

Prefer Black or Blue, maybe a Grey

Prefer black interior

Got a budget in the region of £6.5k

I'm willing to wait for the right one but have money ready to purchase. I'm in the South West, happy to travel but reluctant to make too many journeys the length or width of the country.

Cheers

Elo mate, I had the same budget as you did a month ago, What I will say is, Black and Blue with that mileage will be hard to come buy at the price.

Blue was what I wanted. There have been some that crop up, but you just have to be lucky, but with that money you will get a nice Zed :)

Good luck!

I started looking in January when I found out my insurance was cheap enough :) Took a few month break, then my car died, so had to get one in the next week or so. Just keep checking every day, always a new one popping up! I wasn't going to go with sunset orange, but this one came up at a good price, all the spec's I wanted, and I fell in the love with the colour when I saw it in the flesh!

Don't discount high milers either,often these have been motorway cruisers (mine has) and this is a lot gentler on all of the mechanicals than stop-start driving. If you can get a high miler in your price range then it is worth considering.

Good luck!

Edited by Toon Chris

• 2 weeks later...

hey there, if you wanted to treat yourself to the much better facelift model ;-) - you have a week to have a look at mine before I p/ex...

I was in the same position as you with a fixed budget but was persuaded to stretch to the 296hp model and so glad i did....

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77861-my-200656-350z-facelift-for-sale-on-pheads-last-chance-to-buy-before-i-pex-her-for-a-370/