K&N Intake

kris

Up for sale is my K&N intake, only used for a few hundred miles but I'm selling the car so its up for grabs.

It consists of box, filter and carbon style lid embossed with the K&N logo. I don't think the filter is K&N but it's practically brand new. The kit is basically a typhoon without the intake tubing included, I just ran it in place of the airbox with no problems with a blue silicone coupler (Shown and included).

Lid:

20131023_144315.jpg

Box:

20131023_144452.jpg

Filter and Coupler:

20131023_144540.jpg

Fitted to the car:

20131012_165816.jpg

20131023_144840.jpg

I'm based in Basingstoke and could post at buyers expense.

I'm not too sure how to price it... I think £50 sounds reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Many thanks to chris for selling this to me however my car dis not like the new induction kit. Its not just this one as i have tried others and still no luck.

So unfortunately i have to put this back up for sale. All the same details as above.. £50 etc.

Im based in brentwood and would preferably like it to be picked up.

Any questions let me know!

Jordan :)

Hi guys,

Many thanks to chris for selling this to me however my car dis not like the new induction kit. Its not just this one as i have tried others and still no luck.

So unfortunately i have to put this back up for sale. All the same details as above.. £50 etc.

Im based in brentwood and would preferably like it to be picked up.

Any questions let me know!

Jordan :)

I've only just seen these replies, i'm sorry to hear it didnt work out for you. I hope azcry enjoys it :)

Can't beleive no-one asked Chris what the hell that spikey ball thing is on his sittimng room table.

<edit> :blink: Yikes its a skull made of press studs!

Yep its a skull made from press studs... my girlfriend makes all the interior decor choices! It now sits in the spare room and gives me a heart attack every now and again.