Steamed windows

Dashurik

Is that normal for zed to have steamed windows every time it rains.? It does take time to get rid of it and mainly if I put aircon on blowing on windows..

It pisses me off! Every time I park during the rain and when come back in 10min it's like Turkish sauna! Steamed windows all around!

Aircon once saved my life.. not long after buying the Zed I got caught on the M40 in the rain Nat speed limit... then suddenly steamed windscreen... all I say is im glad trying the aircon was one of my first choices...I spent a breif moment not being able to see.. heart in your mouth moment

Edited by Sempiternal

Aircon once saved my life.. not long after buying the Zed I got caught on the M40 in the rain Nat speed limit... then suddenly steamed windscreen... all I say is im glad trying the aircon was one of my first choices...I spent a breif moment not being to see.. heart in your mouth moment

Bugger that! Bet that was not fun in the slightest!

Get some large silia gel packs off eBay for a few quid and hide them in the cabin, they should absorb any excess moisture in there.

Then, when they start to be less effective dry them out in the oven for a bit :) .

They work surprising well.

Get some large silia gel packs off eBay for a few quid and hide them in the cabin, they should absorb any excess moisture in there.

Then, when they start to be less effective dry them out in the oven for a bit :) .

You gave me an idea and that's what I found...I think I will give it a try...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ThoMar-5217007-Car-Dehumidifier-Air/dp/B000XUPEJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382302537&sr=8-1&keywords=in+car+dehumidifier

Edited by Dashurik

You gave me an idea and that's what I found...I think I will give it a try...

http://www.amazon.co...ar dehumidifier

Yeah man, thats the same sort of thing, will work a treat I promise :D .

Ty for this tip.. another life hack learned!

On a wet day its high humidity to start with. :boat:

If you're recircing air then the humidity will increase greatly due to exhaled breath ....... :snorkel: ...to the point where it condenses out on the colder windscreen.

Use chilled aircon and fresh air. The cold air that hits the screen will be dryer taking away the mist.

• Like 1