Dim Headlights

Reeco

Hi guys,

My headlights have always seemed a bit dim, and I know they need adjusting since I've dropped my car, but even with this taken into Account they seem terrible. I've noticed it more recently on some of the bendy and dippy dual carriageways I've been using, I've literally had to slow down to about 50mph when nobodies in front of me because I can't see where the road goes. Can anybody recommend some decent bulbs? My cars an 04 uk model if it makes a difference?

Thanks

Reece

• 1 month later...

Just out of interest how do you adjust the level of the light. . . .

Is there a little screw somewhere and do I have go take the lights out to change the level??

You can do it with the lights still in place. Best done up against a wall with the lights on so you can visually see them moving. Here's the guide; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/51852-how-to-adjust-the-throw-of-your-headlights/ Hope that helps. :thumbs:

Just out of interest how do you adjust the level of the light. . . .

Is there a little screw somewhere and do I have go take the lights out to change the level??

You can do it with the lights still in place. Best done up against a wall with the lights on so you can visually see them moving. Here's the guide; http://www.350z-uk.c...our-headlights/ Hope that helps. :thumbs:

Had my car 2 years and only just did this on monday night....thanks!