Fukushima! do people realise we could all be fudged!

Sempiternal

Chernobyl is awesome. I want to visit there properly one day, for photographs and stuff.

I really want to get into Urbexing - Chernobyl must be pretty amazing

I think this one is in Russia somewhere - disused themepark

7007708312_764b721d93_c.jpg

I'd be interested in that, maybe we should make a list of places in Europe and do a Z/Urbex road trip! I'm sure some of the photographers on here would be interested.

Chernobyl is awesome. I want to visit there properly one day, for photographs and stuff.

Isn't that Chernobyl?

Well I thought it was but I didn't want to give it the big I am and then someone say 'errrrm Ricey thats a picture of Skegness with a black and white filter on it'

• Like 1

I´m an salt water reef aquarium hobbyist and I know exactly what can happen, for example if you put 1 little drop of ciano in my +800 liters aqua ,in 24h it will all be dead, imagine something with radioactivity

Yeah, because those scales are exactly comparable

• Like 1

Isn't that Chernobyl?

Well I thought it was but I didn't want to give it the big I am and then someone say 'errrrm Ricey thats a picture of Skegness with a black and white filter on it'

TBF it looks like Colossus from Thorpe Park ?... its been a few years and i remember it has a section where your spiral about 3 times!.. slightly off topic lol but Thorpe Park is pretty ace tbf lolz

Being regulars at Alton Towers, Thorpe Park was an almighty letdown. The thing is now that we have done Six Flags and most of the other parks on both coasts of America, I reckon Alton Towers is just gonna be a monster let down too!

Being regulars at Alton Towers, Thorpe Park was an almighty letdown. The thing is now that we have done Six Flags and most of the other parks on both coasts of America, I reckon Alton Towers is just gonna be a monster let down too!

With Thorpe Park i have done Stealth and that was pretty awesome, but in America they got one that looks twice as high.. also at Thorpe there's the new ride i want to go on Swarm uk's first winged rollercoaster!