The Cholmondeley Pageant of Power 2014

M13KYF

13th, 14th and 15th June

The only place to see explosive power on track, water and in the air. The sixth Cholmondeley Pageant of Power returned in 2013 with a host of high-octane, high decibel attractions to thrill diehard petrolheads as well as families looking for an unbeatable fun packed day out. The track competition was fierce, over 80 cars and 40 bikes campaigned to achieve their best laps. The event celebrated Aston Martin's centenary and Lamborghini's 50th anniversary. There was a new rallying village and the Supercar paddock, said to be the most extensive and noisiest ever! Air displays will include Lancaster, Hurricane and Spitfire flypasts, there will be terrifying stunts on water including fly and wakeboarding, jetskis and powerboats. In the paddock there are new artisan food stalls and endless opportunities to shop within our exclusive lifestyle pavilion and trade area. The fireworks concert on Saturday night will be in last night of the proms style and can be enjoyed from the Castle lawns.

http://www.cpop.co.uk/

quite fancy going to this

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Goodwood of the North- I'd hesitate to say the 'poor man's' as Cheshire money is in full abundance. I asked the guy selling his 2nd hand helicopter there in 2012 and he didn't blink when he asked me for £2m. I'd have had it if it had been £1.75m and Wonga had said 'yes' ;)

Same problem as others though in how to get my two lads there in the Z.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This looks really good. Might try and make it up there for one of the days. Maybe try and get a club stand for the forum in 2015? A lot of clubs do seem to attend.

Mike - It's the 13th, 14th and 15th June, not 20th, 21st and 22nd as per the original post. :thumbs:

Which also means I can't make it :thumbdown::(

Edited by 14N