Person at JAE

StevoD

I spoke to someone on here at Jae i was trying to make my car clean between the rain when you came over to chat, i cant recall who you were, but i do recall now thinking i might have seemed a bit rude or well not wanting to talk who ever you are sorry i was recovering from hurting head and didnt really feel to trick so :sorry:

Nice meeting you :)

Ignorant bastard.

• Like 1

Yep that was me too...... :lol: yea he told me someone was asking for me but wasn't sure if it was someone here or the skyline forum

That's what I was looking forward to going a major show was meeting people from the forum but our paths didn't cross

I spoke to someone on here at Jae i was trying to make my car clean between the rain when you came over to chat, i cant recall who you were, but i do recall now thinking i might have seemed a bit rude or well not wanting to talk who ever you are sorry i was recovering from hurting head and didnt really feel to trick so :sorry:

Nice meeting you :)

Ignorant bastard.

:lol: