Korea Foods - New Malden, Surrey (near you ?)

mick43

Hi

I'm after a favour if convenient for any Zed member, and wouldn't mind :)

I want to purchase Misugaru powder (South Korean) and I have found stockist below - but they can't mail order and it is circa 100 miles from me.....

I will donate £5 to charity of members choice if they can pick-up and post to me (I will of course pay all costs in advance)...

I got hooked on Misugaru Latte on recent trip to new york, which i can make from powder..

My fingers are crossed - thanks....

Korea Foods

Unit 4 Wyvern Industrial Estate

Beverley Way

New Malden

Surrey

KT3 4PH

It's about 4-5 miles from me so I can pop in, probably this weekend if they're open on Saturdays? How much do you want and PM me your address for postage, I'll send you my bank details once I know the cost incl postage after I've shipped it (probably on Monday). There's 2 conditions though, 1) the £5 for charity as you mentioned (it can go to the forum) and 2) You need to provide the recipe for that latte to me!

It's about 4-5 miles from me so I can pop in, probably this weekend if they're open on Saturdays? How much do you want and PM me your address for postage, I'll send you my bank details once I know the cost incl postage after I've shipped it (probably on Monday). There's 2 conditions though, 1) the £5 for charity as you mentioned (it can go to the forum) and 2) You need to provide the recipe for that latte to me!

6 tonnes :lol:

6 tonnes :lol:

Doubt that will fit in my roadster! :shrug:

many thanks HaydnH (& Bounty Bar Kid).... however someone else at the Korean supplier has contacted me and they will now offer home delivery (they are in progress of building an on line shop) so I don't need you to go to shop for me.....

but many thanks again for the kind offer.... :thumbs: