Android forum app

AliveBoy

Hi guys,

Just made the jump from iPhone to Android, can anyone recommend a good forum app? On my iPhone I had tapatalk but it was free, so because of that I'm reluctant to pay for it on another phone :lol:

Any other good motoring apps/games would be appreciated too :)

Thanks,

Matt

You mean you took the fall from iPhone to android! :lol::stir:

Not at all, I took the gargantuan leap. I've been on iPhone since 2007 and I was sick of the rubbish battery life, the fact if you want to replace the battery it's a trip to the apple store, the fact that every release is the same phone with some fantastic new features no-one cares about for an extra £200. The fact they employ people called "Apple Genius's" who are merely idiots with a name badge on. With IOS7 you can only use a lightning cable directly bought from apple or an apple certified manufacturer. The new 5S for example, bigger battery? No. Bigger processor? Yes. More things for the already stretched battery to handle? Yes. Expandable memory? No. Mediocre screen? Yes. Mediocre camera? Yes. I could go for days lol

After 6 years of iPhone I'll probably get bored of it too, but I'm only 2 years in after resisting for the first 4 generations.

Battery life of all smart phones is a bit crap and I've heard awful things about the S4 due to the size of the screen eating the battery.

You don't need to go to the Apple store to replace it though, a small screwdriver opens up the back and you can buy replacements online if yours is shagged.

There is usually no increase year to year for a new iPhone. This year is 10% up which is probably less than fuel prices lol

I don't agree with the mediocre screen, though, isn't it one of, If not the screen with the highest density of pixels?

I just got an S4 after having the S3 previously. Only had the phone a day so far, but it rocks and the battery is @*!# loads better than the S3 was so far.

Can't have a crapple. Disagree with the companies ethics, or lack of, too much for one, but also their stuff is other peoples stuff, made shiny and priced higher, always has been.

There is a free version of tapatalk on android i think or theres the one that costs hardly a fiver. Best app out there for forums on a phone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2