A Few Free Mods To Get Me Started!

JordanHill

Hi guys,

Wanted to do a few things to the interior of my car to tidy/ improve the look of the inside!

First off i ordered a cassette adaptor so i could play music from my phone. However didnt like the look of the cable all over the place ( im abit ocd with wires) so removed the centre consile and ran it to the cuby near the handbrake.

image-8.jpg

Also in the cuby is a socket adaptor to plug multiple devices to. I have connected this to the rear cigarette socket which has a handy switch.

image-5.jpg

image-11.jpg

In the cuby above the radio i cut a little slot out the the bracket of my satnav to fit in. I also ran the power cable through this hole and into the cuby by the handbrake so i can control when it has power ( and hide the cable :p) i have also set the sat nav to power down when external power is lost :)

image-3.jpg

image-7.jpg

And finally i moved one of the seat warmer switches to the outside to make it symmetrical and imo i think it looks better :)

image-6.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of my handy work and if you have any other ideas or tips that myself or others can do for free to improve looks :)

I've noticed cars with the heater switch in the "correct" side like yours, don't know if it came like that or if the fiddled with it too.

Did you have to remove the whole console to do it? Just held on by clips is it and easy enough to remove once the gear surround is off?

I've noticed cars with the heater switch in the "correct" side like yours, don't know if it came like that or if the fiddled with it too.

Did you have to remove the whole console to do it? Just held on by clips is it and easy enough to remove once the gear surround is off?

Yeah you have to lift the console out then underneath the switches there is a metal plate you have to unscrew then just unclip the switches and boom :) done :)