Plenum spacer ?

3sjr

What's my best option, looking at either

1/2" for approx £120 from state side then obviously a new strut about £130

Or

5/16" about £100 state side

Is there a massive difference in the two sizes ?

Anyone that supplies them cheap in the uk ?

Thanks

Don't forget to add shipping, customs and taxes, it gets to pretty much the same price as here then. Tarmac does the motordyne and Wasso has his own sexy anodised ones for sale :thumbs:

As for the size, go for the 5/16", the 1/2" won't do much if anything more unless your boosted, plus the strut would be hitting the bonnet at that height.

Cheers Kyle and Dan.

Agreed the 1/2" is only useful if you're boosted.

The Motordyne is good, although I improved on their design by making it from a single piece of Aluminium rather than Motordyne who use two parts. They also use a silicon bonding for the gaskets which after a period will breakdown. Well mine did anyway.

So I made mine to serve a purpose AND look great and easy to clean. Another benefit over the Motordyne as they leave the laser cut edge bare. This looks mucky and gathers engine grime very easily.

£170 delivered to your door with ALL parts supplied. I've supplied 30 now to forum members so far, probably because they look the part. I also ride one, and everything has been perfect since day one.

PM me if you're interested and a choice of colour. I currently have Blue, Orange, Red, Gold and Polished.