Tackleberry's fairlady - Wrapping finished!

Tackleberry

Decats are amazing, No cel lights either. Didnt like my old y pipe though, think the extra flow finally saw it off, so i replaced that too! Still to get my car back from a mate whos sorting the front bumper for me. Just not had a chance to do a write up of recent developments yet! Will include a video of the decats!

That blue looks amazing, and FairPlay for trying to wrap it yourself, I didn't even have the patience to do my rear strut brace! Love the video also, was the Z "up revved" in the end? That 86 is stunning to, I'd love one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not mapped yet, thats still on the shopping list. Wrap came first. Cant wait for the revup though. Think ive covered most of the cookie cutter non forced induction mods. I'm waiting for a local guy to get up and running with his rolling road and mapping setup as i dont fancy a drive down south.

Only do it if you have matching tyres on all 4 corners, might look silly if not :lol::p

My thoughts exactly. I wanted to try this but my fronts and rears are different :dry:

Same, hence why I mentioned it :lol:

I was going to do this, except my problem isn't matching tyres, but matching wheels :(
  • Like 3

Tasty

Are looking to put canards on the bumper?

Nah going to keep it as clean as possible. Will be having some carbon fibre mirrors though.

So replaced the gear knob today. They say it takes brute force, an understatement....

IMAG0542_zps79efc90a.jpg

Anyone looking for a used gear knob? lol

Heres the new one.

IMAG0541_zpsc679c561.jpg

Would post some pics of the bumper after wrapping today but im not happy with it so going to redo it next weekend.

• 2 weeks later...