Best sealant for Twilight\Gunmetal Grey?

:RedZed:

I've been using Dodo Juice blue velvet on my last two cars (one was blue, the other black), now looking for a sealant for my Twilight Grey zed as I've heard sealants are better for light coloured cars. I'm looking for something that gives a nice wet look, which is hard enough on light cars anyway.

What are you using? Pictures welcome!

I use Dodo Juice Supernatural after a detail/polish and keep it topped up with Meguiars NXT liquid wax. Works brilliantly on my GM Z and gives a very durable finish. I use Chemical Guys Speed Wipe after a weekly wash too which enhances shine and makes the surface antistatic. The freshly waxed wet look is there after every wash and stays for ages after a wash too. :)

I've been using Dodo Juice blue velvet on my last two cars (one was blue, the other black), now looking for a sealant for my Twilight Grey zed as I've heard sealants are better for light coloured cars. I'm looking for something that gives a nice wet look, which is hard enough on light cars anyway.

What are you using? Pictures welcome!

I use WetGlaze 2.0 sealant - my recent posting which is a few threads down from here "my-gunmetal-detailed" has pictures.

I don't use wax - just a sealant and usually Auto Finesse Tough Coat on top - except I had run out of Tough Coat so what you see is after machine polishing and applying sealant.

David

Werkstat Acrylic kit - easiest thing in the world to use, brilliant results, especially when layered, with good durability and highly recommended by pretty much anyone who's used it (just take a look on Detailing World). The only downside is it works best as the full system (here) rather than just an LSP.

I've used this on my previous car (silver) and on a family member's current car (white) and I really can't recommend it enough.