Can I get away with this?

CrumbMC

I'm going to leave it on until my bumper gets sorted. like i said, it's a joke and the fact that almost all of you despise it is kind of funny.
tbh mate, just chuck some more stickers on and it'll look fine.

Better than a huge japspeed one...

• Like 1

Loakes make posh shoes, but have nothing to do with either the name Ken or the name Block. Which is a shame, 'cos that would've been supremely comical if the bloke who started Loakes was called Ken Block too.

But he's not. So it's not. :(

Ken Bloake? Pretty certain that was his name.....easy mistake to make. :blink:

:lol: surely you've heard of DC shoes??

Sweet baby Jesus, please promise me never to rate DC Shoes amongst the best shoemakers again. They aren't even one of the best trainer makers. :lol:

Ah this must be an age thing! DC shoes are the only shoes i wear :lol:

It might just be that, I used to like DCs when they just had a small logo on the side, I much prefer Vans, Etnies, Nikes and Adidas if I'm gonna be completely honest.

Plus it winds me up how they call themselves DC Shoes when they really sell boarding trainers. In fact have DC Shoes actually ever released a proper shoe?

:lol: :lol:

They are a little trendier than Loakes though ;)

I find that I get into all of the trendy establishments wearing my Loakes and actually if I were to be wearing DCs I would doubtless be turned away.

Unless the amusement arcade is what you consider a trendy establishment Ekona? Then I would wholeheartedly agree with you 100% :o

Since When did James Bond Roll in 350? o lalala :p

• Like 1

I find that I get into all of the trendy establishments wearing my Loakes and actually if I were to be wearing DCs I would doubtless be turned away.

Unless the amusement arcade is what you consider a trendy establishment Ekona? Then I would wholeheartedly agree with you 100% ;););):o

I get into all of the tracks in my DC's :lol:. I don't tend to go out to 'trendy establishments' so I wouldn't know lol

Loakes make posh shoes, but have nothing to do with either the name Ken or the name Block. Which is a shame, 'cos that would've been supremely comical if the bloke who started Loakes was called Ken Block too.

But he's not. So it's not. :(

Ken Bloake? Pretty certain that was his name.....easy mistake to make. :blink:

:lol: surely you've heard of DC shoes??

Sweet baby Jesus, please promise me never to rate DC Shoes amongst the best shoemakers again. They aren't even one of the best trainer makers. :lol:

Ah this must be an age thing! DC shoes are the only shoes i wear :lol:

It might just be that, I used to like DCs when they just had a small logo on the side, I much prefer Vans, Etnies, Nikes and Adidas if I'm gonna be completely honest.

Plus it winds me up how they call themselves DC Shoes when they really sell boarding trainers. In fact have DC Shoes actually ever released a proper shoe?

:lol: :lol:

They are a little trendier than Loakes though ;)

Unless the amusement arcade is what you consider a trendy establishment Ekona? Then I would wholeheartedly agree with you 100% :o

Since When did James Bond Roll in 350? o lalala :p

James Bond? Who is this James Bond you speak of? Obviously a double cool mamma jammer from the sounds of things

Unless the amusement arcade is what you consider a trendy establishment Ekona? Then I would wholeheartedly agree with you 100% ;););):o

I get into all of the tracks in my DC's :lol:. I don't tend to go out to 'trendy establishments' so I wouldn't know lol

But Ekona said DCs were trendier.....I'm confused.

I'm going to leave it on until my bumper gets sorted. like i said, it's a joke and the fact that almost all of you despise it is kind of funny.

o no you didnt

o no you didnt

:) :)

OH, ITS A JOKE!! Thats alright then, I suppose thats why you were asking if you could get away with it in the first post. I dont despise it, just think youve made a nice car look a bit @*!#, but I guess I dont have to drive it so thats all good :)