EVO-R Do Not Buy From Them!

tony.r123

I would advise members not to purchase anything from this web site, i purchased an item from them at the end of June. was listed as in stock, when i e-mailed them a couple of weeks later i was told item not in stock but would be available for delivery end of July. Fast forward still no item, another e-mail. The molds are now done and item in production? Current situation is, no item and they do not reply to e-mails. AVOID!!!!!

• 1 month later...

How did you pay?

I paid by paypal, so you'd think it would be OK. But Jay at Evo-R played a good game, apologetic e-mails galore for delays then promising iminent delivery. Then hey presto gets past 45 days then disappears.

I'm sure if he doesn't resolve the issue by that time period then you can claim otherwise it just seems silly.

The Z Store stocks Evo R items under a different name. They have a better service record and only list items when they are in stock. Its worth checking on there in future :)

Ben

I checked them out at the time but they did not list the item i wanted i'm afraid, i now stick to my original policy of not purchasing from anybody i can't physically find when things go wrong. I'll just have to put this one down to experience.

• 5 months later...