prototype facelift grill

RDON

I have been busy making a prototype stainless steel grill for my facelift zed. I offered up MK1 today just to see were fixings can be made and any alterations. I wish I could upload some pics for you guys but it wont let me as the files are to large for the site!!! does anyone know how I can upload the photos so they are good enough? links here! http://s750.photobucket.com/user/richard07zed/media/DSC03264_zpsa2100409.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1 http://s750.photobucket.com/user/richard07zed/media/DSC03267_zps1ca2381a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Edited by rickdon

In your Photobucket album, on the RHS there's a 'Links to share this photo' box. Copy the last linl/URL into your post. (The IMG code).

And yeah, great wrap skills! :thumbs: Is that the 4D stuff?

yes mate its all the 4D stuff.. I wrapped a vertical boot divider I knocked up today and will be fitting a big mirror finished z logo I lasered out tomorrow and post that up for you mate.

yes mate its all the 4D stuff.. I wrapped a vertical boot divider I knocked up today and will be fitting a big mirror finished z logo I lasered out tomorrow and post that up for you mate.

Ooooo, nice one. Looking forward to seeing that :thumbs:

its bolted in as well!!! the two vertical net mounts under the brace I drill out to 9mm and fitted 6mm rivnuts in place, then screwed in two strong 5mm thick st/st brackets that are angled at 110 degrees to suit divider angle. I will try and get some photos that show how that looks too for you mate.

Good wrapping!

I have tried several times to wrap the silver parts on my steering wheel and made a real pig's ear of it every time...

I did manage to wrap the silver part on passenger door handle though (but I could remove that and it isn't exactly a complex shaped part!)

David

thanks David. the 4D carbon stuff has like anti bubble textured under surface and is quite flexible so easier to wrapped than the Di Noc.

Good point, I used the Dinoc for first few b***sed up attempts but then the 4D for the door handle embellisher - I might retry.

Cheers.

PS your grill looks good!