Breakdown service recommendations

Will370z

RAC have always been great with me, both with the VXR and numerous times with the 911 via Porsche Assist who they have the contract with.

I'd go with them or the AA though, whoever was cheaper. Much of a muchness, I think.

Brittania for us, been with them for years and the odd occasion we have used them they have been spot on, well under an hour and immaculate vehicles.

We have the comprehensive +personal, which means my daughters car gets registered as the main vehicle......saves her having to pay anything, then myself and the wife have the personal option which means we are covered for any car we are either driving or passenger in, which for us is the best solution........Very handy when a good few of us are traveling up and down the motorway and the younger one's cannot afford cover.

Gives us overseas cover and everything. Think we been with all the services at one time or another, but Brittania is definitely the one we are sticking with.