Set of Rays

hawker1986

Hi all,

After a set of standard or GT4 Rays, ideally without kerbing but obviously willing to see whatever is available in good condition.

Going to be using them with the tyres from my standard wheels and sticking winter tyres on those for this winter so tyres not needed.

Many thanks

Hawker

GT4 aren't Rays and are quite heavy but are the same staggered sizes and offsets I believe. A set of Rays in good contrition ie. just returned are gonna cost about £5-600 and average condition will be about £450 with rubber.

• Like 1

99% sure there made by rays.

"One of two unique coloursicon1.png - the unmissable Ultra Yellow Pearl of our test car or Kuro black - sexy, unique Rays alloys and, tucked away in the boot, a gift box containing a PS2 console and a copy of Gran Turismo 4. There's no badging on the outside of the car to identify it, but if you look really hard down near the handbrake, there is a numbered plaque declaring this to be a limited- edition model."

Ed, I know a local owner who has some for sale, I'll make contact with him and let you know... :)

Mitz to the rescue as usual eh :)

I shall await hearing from you mate.

Rays are lightweight track rims, in all formats, so them being heavy is the 2nd clue to them not being rays, the first being that they havnt got rays engineering and forged embossed on them ;)

Either way Im interested in either :)

Hawker

Ed,

Pm received and replied to mate:

New and preowned 18" OEM Rays and 18" GT4 rims are all in stock and good to go same/next day.

Alex. :)

Many thanks Alex

I have a set of brand new Rays sat in my garage with 2 RE050A tyres on the backs with over 5mm tread. New means new.

PM me if you want any info.

PM sent

Hawker