Anyone know what this is?

r37

Not sure if this is the right place, seemed more suitable than the wheels section though.

While fitting my new rota grid drifts ( 9.5j et 20 with a 265/35 and 10j et 20 with 275/35 pics here and here) i found an extra little stud thing next to the wheel ones. It doesnt bolt to anything structural and stops the wheels bieng fitted so i took it off, i cant find anything about it on the forum so i'll assume its just to stop other wheels bieng fitted. Anyone know the answer. Picture here

The search function is pretty bust unfortunately which means a lot of the old valuable info seems to be lost in the annals of time.

It works for me... unless I'm searching for a three letter word...

Ok try finding the original tattoo thread for me (only using that as an example as I tried to find it a while back).

Tattoo returns nowt but a load of jibes at dip!

nope, 265 up front. I was a bit worried when i put it on as its so much bigger than stock and with an 9.5j et20 wheel its alot further out. IIRC the inner clearance is only 4mm less so it doesnt hit any of the struts and at full lock there is still pleanty of room left against the arch liners/ect. I have only done 500 yards on them but i couldnt get them to rub anywhere. Car isnt lowered so hopefully it wont drop far enough to hit the tyre as they sit very slightly out of the arches.