What seats to get, to many to choose!

Jared350z

Gooood afternoon fellow Zed'ers,

In my Zed at the moment I have The electric leather seats and to be honest I really want some bucket seat. I like the look of them and make it feel just that bit more sporty. (without sounding bent) SO my question is what do you guys think and could you point me in a direct for decent seats.

Also once I find a pair I'll be getting rid of my standard black leather electric seats. May swap if you fancy it.

Try them first. Demon Tweeks have a good range for you to have a sit in, I suspect there's other places as well: Someone did mention that GPR at Silverstone also do this, but I've never been to confirm.

Definitely try first though!

I think the answers subjective.

I'd agree with Ekona and go try as many as you can.

I may be wrong by saying this but also consider fitment and any modifications to get them to fit, be in the correct position and fulfill any safety regulations.

• Like 1

I think the Zed is quite lucky in that aspect, it's got a very wide cabin and I'm not aware of any seats that simply wouldn't fit full stop. You may need the correct runners, but again there's plenty of options there.

Safety regs is a good one, I certainly wouldn't remotely consider buying anything that isn't a genuine seat: For example, eBay is littered with Bride knock-offs.