Anyone got these?

JetSet

Someone has nicked Caroline's shiny dust caps so they need to be replaced. I'm looking at these to replace them, only a fiver but what's the quality like.? Any other decent locking ones to consider? Pretty sure they were whizzed from her workplace .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-350-Z-300ZX-370z-Tyre-Valve-Dust-Caps-/140623836738?pt=UK_Cars_parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_trims_Valve_Caps_ET&hash=item20bdd57642

Thanks,

Pete

I have exactly the same style have been on the car 3 years with no issues. The ones I had previous to this the plastic Z came off one or two, and I think I paid about £5 for them.

The ones which have lasted I thik I paid about £7 and they came in a hard clear plastic presentation box with Nissan written on. They are the ones you want.

Pete, I caught the local polish kids nicking mine about 2 weeks ago. Well miffed but I got them back. Ive since robbed 4 plastic ones from my postie van and stuck them on. Result !! If you want plastic caps, give my a shout, theirs 30 odd vans in the yard :teeth:

Cheers Jonny,

Caroline parks up in the council park by the Co-op, not that far away from where you park so it could have been the same gang :) anyway I've actually got a fistful of plastic caps so I'll be O.K until the locking caps arrive.

Pete