First week of ownership

I've been driving my 350Z for a week now and really enjoying it. My previous car was an MR2 Spyder and I deliberately went for a very different drive this time, so it's taking a bit of getting used to. Its a '57 313 coupe and I have to say that the engine is epic, sounds fantastic and goes even better, although it's just as good pootling along. It's a comfortable drive and the climate control is real luxury after the airconless Toyota. I'm also impressed by how planted and stable it feels, but still with good turn in on the twisty stuff. It's in gunmetal grey and, although I didn't choose it, I think it looks really good in that colour. All the reviews comment on the controls being very direct and I would agree with that, althoiugh the clutch is a bit heavy. On first driving the car I assumed that it was just like that, but the biting poiint is a bit high, so it may need a new clutch soon. For the moment though I'm enjoying it too much and I'll worry about that when I get to it.

Thanks for the welcome.By way of expalantion, when I said i didn't have a choice of colour, I meant that when buying secondhand finding the right age, mileage & price generally overrides the colour - shame, but I suppose thats one good reason for buying new.