Back to the fold :)

bhavin85

Hi All,

I am currently on the hunt for a 370z after a temp moment of madness that saw me move over the Ze Germans!

I am really missing my old 350z and figured a 370z would be a sensible move!

I like the look of the below car, however as I am in London and Cardiff is a 150 odd mile drive...I wondered if anyone recognised the car or if the car was a forum member's.

http://www.williamsmotor.co.uk/nissan-370z-v6-gt-nismo-in-cardiff-glamorgan-3055525

I am in love with the white colour and have already got a list of mods lined up :thumbs:

Any thoughts, on the above link ? The price seems very good for the car!

Good shout on the service history! I will get more details, as its a 2010 can I assume it has the postcode entry sat nav ?

Yep it doesnt have those lovely Nismo wheels for the 370! I do which I had kept my LMGT4's now!

Edited by bhavin85

If I were to buy another one it would have to be white!

Above car looks like good value. No mention of previous service history apart from the last service so might be worth checking. However still looks like a great deal.

Ad says "Full Nissan Service History" :shrug:

Looks a nice car :thumbs:

I used to own a White 370Z so am fairly well qualified to tell you that you will fall in love with it when you see it. Although I prefer the Quartz Black Edition personally, they do look good in white. Since it's a 2010 car, it probably has the Connect Premium sat nav and it looks to have rear parking sensors, which is a bonus.There is one issue to be aware of with some of the white cars. It may or may not bother you, depending on how much of a pedant you are, and how much it affects the car in question (apparently it was also an issue on some white GTRs): For some reason, the mismatch in colour between the plastic bumper and metal bodywork that affects most cars to some extent can be very noticeable on some white 370Zs. Mine was particularly noticeable on the rear bumper with the colour looking almost a creamy brown in some lights (it shows much less in sunny weather). The mismatch looked so noticeable at times that it used to bug me a lot and I was contemplating having the bumpers resprayed when I decided buy my current car. You can find plenty of stuff about this issue on the web (I posted on here about it some time ago but I haven't got time to find the post right now). I believe Nissan even offered replacement bumpers for some GTRs due to this issue. I'm not trying to rain on your parade at all but it's just worth being aware of this issue in case it would come to bother you over time (if it affects the car you are interested in).

Edited by sipar69

Thanks Spiar...thats useful to know....I am already eyeing up a new front and rear for the car so am not too worried by this!

Need to find a list of suppliers...need to get a few mods to go on as soon as I seal the deal

Great - probably not an issue for you then mate - good luck with it - not much chance you won't love the 370 B)