Bright silver wheels?

H5

H5

Hi mate

I spend loads of time down at the local powder coaters and bright metallic silver is 100% better than standard in my opinion. You will really see the difference when parked next to a standard car.

I was going to get my car done before the damage to the screen and bonnet but the lift they use would not safely go under the skirts so I am looking round for either a spare set of wheels or another method of lifting the car at the moment.

Mine will go smoked chrome which is half way between bright metallic silver and chrome itself!

Go for it mate it will be well worth it!

Ming the envious - and Zed free still!

H5

Hi mate

I spend loads of time down at the local powder coaters and bright metallic silver is 100% better than standard in my opinion. You will really see the difference when parked next to a standard car.

I was going to get my car done before the damage to the screen and bonnet but the lift they use would not safely go under the skirts so I am looking round for either a spare set of wheels or another method of lifting the car at the moment.

Mine will go smoked chrome which is half way between bright metallic silver and chrome itself!

Hi Ming,

I think I will go for it. On the basis that people have either said there's no difference (so not worth it) or positive comments I think I'll try it. I was looking at them last night and they really are quite a flat silver so think it will lift them.

And am I the only one that thinks the two tone doesn't look awful?? :blush:

H5

Hi mate

Hi Ming,

I think I will go for it. On the basis that people have either said there's no difference (so not worth it) or positive comments I think I'll try it. I was looking at them last night and they really are quite a flat silver so think it will lift them.

And am I the only one that thinks the two tone doesn't look awful?? :blush:

No, you're right it is awful. :thumbdown:

I find the high shine silver much much better looking than normal wheels. My old Dares had that sort of finish and they were much shiner than normal wheels.

Most Kahn wheels also come in a high-shine silver rather than the standard finish.

As someone said. When parked up against someone who has standard finish the difference is very obvious