Technical sales manager. Job vacancy.

martinmac

For anyone who is interested a friend of mine is looking for someone to fill this vacancy. Anyone interested should pm me and I will pass on the contact details.

, I'm looking to recruit a young ambitious instrumentation techie sales guy with some offshore experience willing to live in Lisbon for three years then back to the UK if you know anybody pass this on and ask them to drop me a line on (pm me)

Position is Technical Sales Manager - some 0ffshore/onshore refinery Instrumentation experience, sales or service background. Knowledge of Emerson, Slumberger products area, Instrument skids etc.....likes the sea, sunshine, cars and is single preferable with good qualifications (no offshore certs needed). Will need to take IQ test (not difficult) will be office based in Cascais Portugal working on technical bid evaluations with travel overseas. Accommodation provided, salary negotiable. Office will relocate to Canary Warf in 2015. We are in the Flare gas metering and custody transfer market (fiscal metering). name of company is Fluenta.