Chilli Pepper Red - opinions please

Dan

This is a none metallic colour, would that put you off ?

Does it look good on the car, I don't remember seeing one ?

I've been offered an 06/06 Convertible with GT pack, done 11k, 1 owner, but it's in Chilli Pepper and I'm not too sure about the colour.

Just thought I would get some opinions.

Thanks in advance.

This is a none metallic colour, would that put you off ?

Does it look good on the car, I don't remember seeing one ?

I've been offered an 06/06 Convertible with GT pack, done 11k, 1 owner, but it's in Chilli Pepper and I'm not too sure about the colour.

Just thought I would get some opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Its not metallic just like the kuro. I love the red zeds, its quite rare as well, which could be down to the majority of people not liking it :wacko:

It would not put me off, in fact I really like the red Zeds...

I heard that some of the recent reds applied by nissan are metallic or have in fact a clear coat lacquer over the base colour.

This should remove any issues or problems of fading of colour on red cars... which where prone to.

Do we know if the chilli red has a clear base coat of colour red and a clear top coat, or just a colour coat ?

mine is red and I think it looks good :)

think it's a lot rarer than some of the other colours, and a little less porsche looking than some!

(been a while since I posted this picture, and I like it - so here goes!)

goodwood-z-1.jpg

Some good feedback there lads, thanks very much. Now I've seen the picture I remember having an X-TRail in that colour and it looked ok.

I can't have the car till June 14th because it's coming in part exchange at a dealership, but if it's a nice car I'll buy it.

I've not had a roadster before, should be fun :D

Give me a PM if/when you get it. I've got this in mind..... :teeth:

Yeah thats the nicest roadster I've ever seen! :thumbs:

Dodgy paint matching though :wacko:

Yup, we've mentioned that before. Would I be right in thinking that it would be harder to get a good paint match fitting a kit to a 12 month old car than a brand new one, particularly red?

A decent painter would be able to match the colour.

I can put you on to a very good painter in Blackburn if you are struggling. A friend had a Supra in a one off colour and wanted to fit a body kit to the car. She had it painted near her home ( Kettering ) and the colour was miles off. So we ended up bringing it up here and my painter matched it perfectly.

I will definitely post on here if/when I get the car because I've not had a Roasdster before and I'll no doubt be quite excited about it :teeth:

I think the Z looks great in all the colours despite everyone teasing each other about it. I do think the brighter colours stand out more when you drive past them but they're all good........................except yellow.................. :p

Seriously though, i've seen a couple of red ones and they look stunning - and I don't usually like red cars.

I think the Z looks great in all the colours despite everyone teasing each other about it. I do think the brighter colours stand out more when you drive past them but they're all good........................except yellow.................. :p

Seriously though, i've seen a couple of red ones and they look stunning - and I don't usually like red cars.

Same here!

I didnt like the Rust colour that some strange people have on here, but when i saw Ricky's the other week, i loved it :thumbs: