Le Mans Blue

degsysn51

I'm guessing that the colour Le Mans Blue was or is a discontinued colour.Was there any reason for that other than perhaps it wasn't a popular colour?Or were there warranty problems with it.I happen to think it suits the car very well and it's likely to be the colour I'll be seeking out soon.

Apparently it's called midnight blue now, the Le Mans blue is stunning in the flesh, photo's don't do it justice. Probably just an update on colours, with the more popular ones being kept on and an update for others.

No warranty problems AFAIK, would doubt it. The new "Vibrant Red" looks very nice as well.

Edited by The G Man

Yep, Vibrant Red and Le Man's Blue tend to be the rarest of the colours, thus tend to command a higher price, took me a while to find mine.

LMB was my first choice, so glad I hung it out and was stubborn about it.

Agreed, photo's do no justice and the first thing people tend to say when they see my car is that the colour is amazing.

Side.jpg

Shine.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

yeah got the same colour. and you can see the flake in it when the suns on it. so look so sexy in the sun. well done mate for findding one. tuck me over 5 weeks to find one in this colour.

Yeah, even when I found one it had to be right car, GT, manual etc......

A chance encounter on here landed me my car :D .

yeah love the colour. when its all polished up it sparkels in the sun as you drive and people always stop and look as you drive pass. such a nice feeling. i have got a kool toy and you not got one.lol was in spuermarket carpark yesterday and parked up nexted to a 911. know the car be safe from doors attack and come bk to people looking round my car asking what it was and whats it like. but this 911 was still parked there. so it shows its a much better car and people like it more than dam porkers.

• 5 months later...

Thread revival! Lol

The Le Mans blue looks great in photos but I've not seen one in the flesh but I imagine I will really like it!

I seen a cayman and boxster in a similar blue and fell in love.

If it's a similar colour I would defo get one I think.

I'm currently looking at white 370z but may just wait for a blue

udehe6us.jpg

yge8enyv.jpg