Flash Car Wash System

M13KYF

for those who use this, it usually retails around £24.99. Hang fire before buying ya next one from your local outlet.

Poundstretcher or instore (same company) will be doing them for £5.99 in the very very near future :ninja:

Flash_Home_Car_Wash_System__6235049.jpg

I'm gonna take some convincing to put FLASH on my car :scare:
Trust me its amazing! I have never used one before until about a month ago at my friends.

Process i did was:

Rinse - using flash carwash system

wash - megs car shampoo

wash - using flash carwash system

rinse - using flash carwash system

Dried - micro fibre drying cloth (megs)

(took about 45 mins)

Claybar

polish

wax

buff

:thumbs:

I heard they are good for the de-ionising filter that you use for the rinses. Well good enough that if you can get the filters for a quid they are worth it. Rest of it is meant to be pretty useless.

I heard they are good for the de-ionising filter that you use for the rinses. Well good enough that if you can get the filters for a quid they are worth it. Rest of it is meant to be pretty useless.

Thats what I heard too....loads of sales hype IMHO :wacko:

You must either have a) a light coloured car or B) live in a soft water areas.

These reduce the hardness of the water thus removing all the watermarks you get on your car if the water dries out on your car while your cleaning it.

Its nothing clever. You could get the same effect with any water softener out there its just its in a handy to use packet.

You must either have a) a light coloured car or B) live in a soft water areas.

These reduce the hardness of the water thus removing all the watermarks you get on your car if the water dries out on your car while your cleaning it.

Its nothing clever. You could get the same effect with any water softener out there its just its in a handy to use packet.

I have rusty car :) but honestly cant say I have noticed one iota of difference :dry: I dont think I'm in a particularly hard water area :thumbs: