MOST ASKED QUESTION

max

Ok i know this has been asked that many times but which exhaust do i go for, for the same money i can get the nismo or the dc.

i don't mind the sound from either,nismo is probably a better finish but you won't se much of it as it's under the car, dc has duel flow pipes which you would think allows the engine to breath better.

Buying from the usa the nismo probably won't have a warranty what does the dc come with.

max.

Nismo all the way.

Not beacause I have one but because of resale. Most buyers will be familar with the Nismo brand and will appreciate (£££Â£) it when they buy it. Also, if on sale you take it off I believe that it would be easier to sell it on here, or eBay, than a DC zorst that not everyone has heard of. :)

Nismo all the way.

Not beacause I have one but because of resale. Most buyers will be familar with the Nismo brand and will appreciate (£££Â£) it when they buy it. Also, if on sale you take it off I believe that it would be easier to sell it on here, or eBay, than a DC zorst that not everyone has heard of. :)

Thats a fair point to be honest....... also less likely to get Nissan dealers trying to blame your exhaust for anything if something happened with your engine....... (you know they would try).

I'm well happy with the DC and prefer the sound to a nismo as much deeper rumble low down revs, but Nismo's are a better finish slightly.

I'd go for a true HKS next time I think! :teeth:

Nismo all the way.

I agree :blush:

Nismo all the way.

Thats a fair point to be honest....... also less likely to get Nissan dealers trying to blame your exhaust for anything if something happened with your engine....... (you know they would try).

I'm well happy with the DC and prefer the sound to a nismo as much deeper rumble low down revs, but Nismo's are a better finish slightly.

I'd go for a true HKS next time I think! :teeth:

Told you I was a brand snob :teeth:

Theres logic in there somewhere :D

DC is a good brand. Big in the states. I'm happy with the one I bought 2nd hand from charlied through this site. Excellent finish and nice note.

Nismo is the Nissan brand so I suppose it's probably better for resale but it's down to personal taste!

Anyone that knows cars will have heard of a good brand anyway.

DC is a good brand. Big in the states. I'm happy with the one I bought 2nd hand from charlied through this site. Excellent finish and nice note.

Nismo is the Nissan brand so I suppose it's probably better for resale but it's down to personal taste!

Anyone that knows cars will have heard of a good brand anyway.

That zorst is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. I was gonna buy that zorst but hesitated for a week or so because I was unsure of the make, brand and quality of fit etc.

However when the Nismo came I snapped it up instantly without a second thought :thumbs:

where as I've been into modding cars for a good few years and bought it as soon as I convinced myself I 'needed' it as I knew the brand and wanted to be different from the nismo brigade!

where as I've been into modding cars for a good few years and bought it as soon as I convinced myself I 'needed' it as I knew the brand and wanted to be different from the nismo brigade!

I love mine!

Brings a grin to my face every time I start her up, pull away, give it some .... anything that has the engine on :teeth:

Max got a question I went to your photobucket and saw you got a black 350z with buddy club wheels p1.. do you still have that car?

Jay, that was one of his mates who was selling the car...... but sure he will fill you in on the details.

Max has a silver roadster!

Just asking cos I believe my brother Limiter now has it cos he went to BARROW-IN-FURNESS to pick it up, its exactly the same, same year but number plate is different still a 55, but dont know why has different numberplates :wacko:

zedrush

It will be the same car as i live in a small area and it was the only one for sale, i also know it has come to London small world.

I beleive it was on a private plate when it was traded in hope he has lots of fun.

max. :thumbs:

Hey MAX..

Forget nismo...too expensive and everyones got it, its nothing special anymore! But yes theyre right abt it re-selling well on ebay.

I suggest buying a well heard of exhaust ..but something that sounds and looks different! Maybe HKS power ($650) or Apexi N1 dual (£450) exhausts, these sound the best and get them easily in US.

Think abt weight reduction vs power ..true dual exhausts have more power but heavier..i prefer sticking to the lighter ones even if u dont get full power (350z desperately need to lose some weight!)

Remember always try to negotiate postage prices..99% of times they can afford to give u a discount from US!

and dont forget u gotta pay duty of abt 4.5% when they enter UK.

make that 25% between duty and VAT mate (and don't forget it's an the whole value, including shipping), and you won't be far off ;)

CRAPPER!!!!.. those people in the customs office gave me wrong info! damn them..