Bloody insect bites - any suggestions?

twobears

So many suggestions :thumbs:

BBK, I have lots of animals to look after (kept at home, I'm not a zoo keeper :scare: ) so I have to venture outside or they'd all starve :lol:

Is it the Avon Skin So Soft spray that you Avon fans are telling me about? I bought some of that and tried it on my horse but didn't think it worked very well so decided against using on myself, particularly as it was really greasy but maybe it would work? I'm trying the Smidge as soon as it arrives but will try the Avon in the meantime. I've actually opted out of putting the animals to bed tonight because that is when the midges lie in wait for me. They don't bother with Mr Two Bears at all :dry:

Thanks SuperStu, the Amazon eh? I am shopping on Amazon for a book later today so will make sure to dab some of Ray Mears' preferred insect repellent behind both ears before logging on :lol: Seriously, if the Smidge doesn't work I will order some Ultrathon :thumbs:

One further question, why does Ray Mears look so chubby if he lives off insects and bits of bark? Surely he should be really thin? He must take Mars bars or something for snacks between meals? B)