Basic Car Detailing "Guide"

Ewan27

Original post edited to reflect comments and advise given in comments. Thanks guys

Don't worry about it too much man, there are thousands of products out there its just what we all have tried and tested. I am sure I have yet to try something that is better than what I already use! It's a good little guide :)

Cheers for that Dave, I guess I'm more apprehensive with posting on car forums after experiencing a Mustang forum. As an example, someone put up a Porsche Boxter for sale. The ADMIN replied with, "I think there may be some faggots on here that like Porsche's" That was the last word on the post. Just not such a friendly bunch as (most) of you lot. I think I'll stay here and pretend I still have a Z, photograph myself standing next to a parked up 1. Or maybe just put Z badges on my Mustang and hope no one notices, until I come to a meeting and I get left in the dust :)

Frustratingly I don't physically have it! It's 60 miles from me but I haven't even seen it in the flesh yet. It arrived on the 10th July, but the import company are still dealing with paper work, tests etc. Hopefully have it in a couple of weeks where I can give it a proper clean and photograph shoot.

P1140393_zpsc8ab2e1e.jpg

Here's a link to the album of photos the import company sent me if you're interested.

http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/EwanCurrie/library/Mustang

It's only the V6, which has a 4l engine but produces a mere 210bhp! But you don't buy a Mustang for the performance I suppose :)

No you don't, you buy it so you can be Steve McQueen everyday! Very nice motor.

I bet with that unit and some tinkering you could do something about those horses? How long does it take for Mustangitis to take hold?