Hard Boot Liner

fellsteruk

Ok, I have had enough of the sh@t paper light carpet in the boot of the zed flying forward and trying to hug me every time i break or take a corner. Its made worst when my laptop is in the boot ;(

I am sure i have seen hard liner for the boot but struggling to find them now, can anyone confirm there proper name and where to get one from other than nissan?

Regards

You need a push fit vertical tonneau cover/boot divider mate. :thumbs:

Due to its ingenious design, and precision engineering, it holds the OEM carpet in place and also stops your laptop flying into the cabin when braking hard.

:teeth:;)

Yeah that's the one and it seems to have fallen in love with me, was on my back home tonight from train station and every time I came to lights BANG it's around my neck.

I would get a cover divider thing but the wife is after me so sort a kinda bed and clip so our little dog can go in the back but be clipped in so she doesn't move. It's only a tiny yorkie. Not sure it's the right thing to do but gonna have a go. Mean while the carpet makes out with me every time I break.

Don't break too hard, well I don't think I do.

I think you're looking for one of these.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z-coupe-rear-cargo-area-tray-p-19464.html?cPath=714_881_1238&

Picture and description are a bit lacking, but I think it's supposed to be similar to the generic plastic tray that most manufacturers supply as an option. Harder wearing than a carpet, and contains any spillages. Although this Zed one is only designed for the boot area rather than the open area behind the seats, so I don't know how happy you're dog would be stuffed in the boot. May be you could adapt a plastic tray from something else to fit in the forward section.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z-coupe-rear-cargo-area-tray-p-19464.html?cPath=714_881_1238&

Picture and description are a bit lacking, but I think it's supposed to be similar to the generic plastic tray that most manufacturers supply as an option. Harder wearing than a carpet, and contains any spillages. Although this Zed one is only designed for the boot area rather than the open area behind the seats, so I don't know how happy you're dog would be stuffed in the boot. May be you could adapt a plastic tray from something else to fit in the forward section.

I have a perfect one exactly the same I want rid of if anyone wants to make an offer :thumbs::lol:

I have a perfect one exactly the same I want rid of if anyone wants to make an offer :thumbs::lol:

Do u ?