rear end damage

snoged

Hi all yet again i'm after a bit of advice.

Can anyone recommend an accident repair center for my Zed ? as i understand it i can choose where my car is repaired rather than be told by my insurance company where to take it .

anyway

just got back from France today,on the way there i was parked in the queue to get on the ferry handbrake on engine off,the front of the line started moving the car in front pulled away and before i could depress my clutch a Polish lorry hit me from behind and the did it again ! he had pulled up only about of foot off my bumber when he parked behind me so he didnt get much of a ru-up but the impact has obviously damaged my car,on the face of it the bumber is cracked and distorted so i assume will need replacing the boot lid is dented all around the Z badge at least he completly missed the lights,After taking all details and photos the car drove fine and all lights worked so i decided to continue,although i have now noticed a bit of rattle coming from the rear end when pulling away.

Glad for any help with this.

thanks

apparently a new rear bumper is £400 from nissan with the rear parking sensors, seen a few on weebay go for £150-250 depending on condition. spraying & fitting whatever the garage feel like charging you. Apparently not the easiest fit and subject to warping / cracking around the rear lamps so check their work carefully afterwards.

Where do you live? Might help with recommendations!

Edit: and :pmzmanalex: if you need any parts! :thumbs:

Nice one mate, thank you:

All rear end parts are in stock if required (choice of colours as 3 x 350Zs are getting dismantled at the moment)

Alex. :)