courtesy nissan usa

max

Has anybody bought from this company in the usa, the reason i ask is they have undercut everybody else on the nismo exhaust.

max.

Yes but found the shipping to be extortionate :blush:

+1 on the shipping, I ended up not bothering to buy what I wanted.

£680!!!! :scare: Now do i buy one now and keep it in the garage for the next zed, or do i wait to see if it gets cheaper?

I'd wait mate...... that would just be crazy!

He posts the same thing on every item 'Shall I buy this to stick on my next zed .... or not' And the answer is always not! :p All talk and no trousers. 'Strategic Postwhoring' comes to mind ;):bleh:

He posts the same thing on every item 'Shall I buy this to stick on my next zed .... or not' And the answer is always not! :p All talk and no trousers. 'Strategic Postwhoring' comes to mind ;):bleh:

If that is the case Sarnie, then I would say that its just sad...... :headhurt:;)

And Louis, please don't turn this thread into a "debate" between you and Sarnieboy...... if you need to test each other, then go to chat or something! :thumbs:

Just spoke to Adam@z1auto and the nismo is on its way :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Karen now wants to know why i need a new exhaust when there is nothing wrong with the old one, told her I can sell it on later for about 50% if i get rid of the car,thank you everybody for your help and advice.

max.

Just spoke to Adam and the nismo is on its way :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Karen now wants to know why i need a new exhaust when there is nothing wrong with the old one, told her I can sell it on later for about 50% if i get rid of the car,thank you everybody for your help and advice.

max.

Good work :teeth:

Mrs Sarnie asked me the same question 'Whats wrong with the current one'??? So did the in laws. Told them the stock one had a hole in it :lol: