4 to 5 stud?

Scott TMN

Okay so I am a complete **** basically lol. Just went to fit my new wheels, only realising they 4 stud.... Man am I displeased with myself lol

So just weighing up options, getting them redrilled? Or pcd adaptors? However I have a concern with the adaptors on the front as I believe them to be 15mm spacers also? And am worried about too much poke? Wheels are 9.5j et30, Brembo calipers.

Cheers for any help guys :) I'm a nob I know lol

9.5in et 30 with 15mm spacers will look fine mate, I'd be a bit concerned about the depth of the spacer though, will 15mm minus whatever for the nuts be deep enough to provide enough strength?

There are a few running series 40's on here, maybe they'd buy them if they're nearly new. Or keep the tyre for the next rims and have the 2 other as spares once you burn a set up :p

Ha ok that's worth knowing cheers. I may splt tyres and wheels. However I have currently put the lot back up for sale, as I agree that is probably best. Seems such a waste though!

Still ruling out pcd adaptors in my head though. With 9.5j front et30, plus and a 15mm spacer/adaptor, I calculate this to stick out 34mm further than stock? I take it this it too far with 245 tyres? Cheers again guys