the netting on passenger footwell

ddcboyle

it would be handy for bottles of juice to stop them rolling under my seats and knocking the airbag cables and bringing my bloody light on all the time :rant:

Thats what I want it for. Cleaned car yesterday and found 6 bottles of juice. Each had been opened and 1 sip out of and then lost in the zed passenger area :lol:

Anyone think we would be able to make one? Anywhere to screw into or any holes behind carpet?

it would be handy for bottles of juice to stop them rolling under my seats and knocking the airbag cables and bringing my bloody light on all the time :rant:

Thats what I want it for. Cleaned car yesterday and found 6 bottles of juice. Each had been opened and 1 sip out of and then lost in the zed passenger area :lol:

Anyone think we would be able to make one? Anywhere to screw into or any holes behind carpet?

:lol: yeah I had seen on a post that neilp had wrote on an airbag light topic to check the connections because sometimes bottles get stuck in there and low and behold like you there was a 3/4 full bottle of juice wedged in it :lol:

I had one in my E36 so I'm going to order one of those and you use the carpet screws on BMW's , benefits of working at a dealer :lol:

Carpet screws? Our carpet isnt secured into fooywells enough for that though? It would just swing around the place :lol: