First impressions of my 370Z

PS13Silvia

Yeah I fitted them all at the same time mate. I wanted a rear diffuser / rear spat type thing so it's got a 'full' lip type kit thing but Evo-R didn't have any black ones in stock (only carbon) and not a fan of many other ones so left it be.

Tis up to you on the colours, I wanted to keep a stock car underneath so in half a days work or so I can have a completely stock car for when I sell it on. At the end of the day, they're just black bits of plastic, can come off easy, sell on easy, and they're cheap to buy in the first place.

Yeah I fitted them all at the same time mate. I wanted a rear diffuser / rear spat type thing so it's got a 'full' lip type kit thing but Evo-R didn't have any black ones in stock (only carbon) and not a fan of many other ones so left it be.

Tis up to you on the colours, I wanted to keep a stock car underneath so in half a days work or so I can have a completely stock car for when I sell it on. At the end of the day, they're just black bits of plastic, can come off easy, sell on easy, and they're cheap to buy in the first place.

Yeah true! Looking into painting them atm or maybe colour coding my door handles to the wheels so at least it's one less colour on the side view and if I don't like it they can just come off like you say :) Cheers mate! :thumbs:

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Zed got a lot of attention & feedback at JAE, mine was the only 370Z there I think, got many compliments and spoke to some very nice people - from what I remember, spent the whole of the weekend wasted :lol:

Finally found the thread!! I remember speaking you at JAE, lovely looking motor!

Pics were very helpful as I am currently deciding on which lowering springs to buy (to use along with my 25mm spacers). Did you raise the front up in the end? Are is it still running on the springs? I ran eibach springs on my old 350 and they were great, but conscious of how much lower the 370 is overall before springs! Do you have any issues with the side steps catching, as I will likely fit these to mine at some point.

Cheers mate, Matt :)

The Zed got a lot of attention & feedback at JAE, mine was the only 370Z there I think, got many compliments and spoke to some very nice people - from what I remember, spent the whole of the weekend wasted :lol:

Finally found the thread!! I remember speaking you at JAE, lovely looking motor!

Pics were very helpful as I am currently deciding on which lowering springs to buy (to use along with my 25mm spacers). Did you raise the front up in the end? Are is it still running on the springs? I ran eibach springs on my old 350 and they were great, but conscious of how much lower the 370 is overall before springs! Do you have any issues with the side steps catching, as I will likely fit these to mine at some point.

Cheers mate, Matt :)

I have some nearly new torqen coilovers for sale if you decided to go down that route mate. :)