Custom fab exhaust

KuroKiddo

Hey guys, basically after my OEM exhaust splits at the usual spot I need a new back box, also looking in to replacing the cats as well with some silenced decats. Now what I want is almost OEM sound. NO rasp and with the nice OEM bellow and gurgle sound. In your experience can custom exhaust place be able to produce sounds you requested like they say they can?

Last thing I want is to spend £££ to have a system that I hate. Loved the Fujitsubo sound which is 100% what I want but the price is a bit out of reach at the moment.

Another option is cobra cat back with japspeed silenced decats. Don't know would that be too loud and raspy tho.

It's difficult to try and emulate the stock sound, it'll be a lot of trial and error, only option would be a new Nissan system priced at about £700+... :)

I'd opt for the Cobra resonated cat back, perfect upgrade for sound and quality over the OEM system... :)

Drop us a call or PM and we'll be happy to help... :)

Cobra resonated is a nice upgrade, it is louder than stock, but it has a beautiful sound. Like stock but deeper and no rasp. I believe HFCs are the biggest source of rasp on these cars if you get them fitted.

Edited by Jp606

De cats are the rasp generators. Custom builds are only as good as the builder and his knowledge. My xkr is a custom built. I designed it and got my fabricator to make it. He is a long life franchise and was very good. Knew his stuff and did a superb job. And a good price.

Silenced decats still rasp and rattle mate

+1 ive had both and to be honest theres not much difference between the both. the japspeed silencers in the silenced ones only lasted about a month and a half as they melted inside and collapsed. stay away from japspeed if buying decats

• 2 weeks later...