Docklands meet video is finally here!

sl114

zedrush's car gets ALL the looks!

my video turned out badly - sound input set too high and resulted in a mess of noise/feedback whenever anyone accelerated - will try and fix before next time (was my first trial of car computer camera recording!)

Cheers Lois. Top Man!! Yeah that flash brings back bad memories. . . .im hoping im safe . . . . .

Kept thinging my mobile was going off at 2:21 baa bah daaa baa bah daa baa bah daa !!!! :teeth:

Its pretty tame really, we really should have done some flybys, burnouts, speedcamera vandalism etc . . . . . u know the fun stuff. . . . . :teeth: hehe

Jamie

Cheers Lois. Top Man!! Yeah that flash brings back bad memories. . . .im hoping im safe . . . . .

Kept thinging my mobile was going off at 2:21 baa bah daaa baa bah daa baa bah daa !!!! :teeth:

Its pretty tame really, we really should have done some flybys, burnouts, speedcamera vandalism etc . . . . . u know the fun stuff. . . . . :teeth: hehe

Jamie

Haha yeah i did notice that but oh well, i left it in to trick people, haha it worked! B)

Next time, we should do some over a bridge, i'll set up the camera outside the cars, on the side of the road etc...

Louis can you send me a disc with all the videos you have made of the Z and meets please? (same for Beavis, and Chris)

(if I don't do it noone seems bothered enough to... WE NEED A PROMO DVD FOR JAE! :dry: )

ta

If my computer allowed that, i would but its really being silly at the moment.

Let me see if i can export it non compressed and put them on DVD or can you rip from DVD?