Barstewards out there. Absolute ar!!holes!

Mooresy14

I don't understand why people do that. Heck, my other half's car is bag of bolts, with dents and knocks, but people still bang open their doors into it, and one person keyed it?! WTF is wrong with people?

When I get my Zed, I'll be pretty paranoid about people not taking care around it - fortunately, I can park it safely. However, people will be dicks and not take care around other people's property.

However, that's pure wanton vandalism. :( Whilst it is £75 at least it's not worse - but you shouldn't HAVE To do fix sort of thing at all.

• Like 1

Well luckily I have secured safe parking at my flat, underground and locked. I currently am paying for a council space in a public car park (don't ask - when buying my flat there were no underground spaces available).

Bonus is the secure parking is cheaper than the public parking!

Unreal. But as SMD said previously, sadly in all probabilty this kind of mindless action will be more frequent. There's no detterent, you catch someone doing this and act upon it, even with due restraint, and you'll end up in more trouble than it's worth.

This is very true many years ago I was at my gfs house and heard a load of kids outside then heard a bang, one of them had kicked and dented her mums car! I went out, got a load of lip so grabbed the nearest one and 'restrained' him while they called the police, when they arrived 20 minutes later they spent longer b0llocking me than the kid, who was the one who kicked the car because I forcibly removed his trainer and matched it up :lol: CSI SMD :teeth:

Unreal. But as SMD said previously, sadly in all probabilty this kind of mindless action will be more frequent. There's no detterent, you catch someone doing this and act upon it, even with due restraint, and you'll end up in more trouble than it's worth.

This is very true many years ago I was at my gfs house and heard a load of kids outside then heard a bang, one of them had kicked and dented her mums car! I went out, got a load of lip so grabbed the nearest one and 'restrained' him while they called the police, when they arrived 20 minutes later they spent longer b0llocking me than the kid, who was the one who kicked the car because I forcibly removed his trainer and matched it up :lol: CSI SMD :teeth:

You should of removed it and forceably shoved it up his ar$e! :lol:

*******. The only thing you can be pleased about is that it wasn't your bonnet and had to go through a full claim.

You still need to declare it as a claim when your renewing your insurance as it goes down a no fault claim....

My windscreen claim shows up as non-fault claim....

That just seems unfair. So if you got a crack in your window from a brick flying from a lorry that goes down as a not at fault claim? I thought windows were outside of affecting no claim bonuses.

*******. The only thing you can be pleased about is that it wasn't your bonnet and had to go through a full claim.

You still need to declare it as a claim when your renewing your insurance as it goes down a no fault claim....

My windscreen claim shows up as non-fault claim....

That just seems unfair. So if you got a crack in your window from a brick flying from a lorry that goes down as a not at fault claim? I thought windows were outside of affecting no claim bonuses.

It depends largely on the insurer. Generally speaking, most will allow 2 window claims within 12 months where a third would result in it being recorded as such.