Black Lustre Roof Wrap

fellsteruk

the black lustre is just a metallic black, the pic you have seen is a close up so people can see the flake in it.

it does look black from a distance, its just close up its designed to look more like a painted metallic finish,

i've not had a roof done in it yet, so you would be the first in the club, all the others i've sold have wither been carbon or gloss, and i think 1 lot of matte.

the black lustre is just a metallic black, the pic you have seen is a close up so people can see the flake in it.

it does look black from a distance, its just close up its designed to look more like a painted metallic finish,

i've not had a roof done in it yet, so you would be the first in the club, all the others i've sold have wither been carbon or gloss, and i think 1 lot of matte.

Cool, not a fan of carbon look to be honest "i know shocking statement" :) thanks for the PM with details of the other decals. I will confirm measurements when I get a sec and get back to you with an order, looks like I may be the first ;)

Maybe a stupid question but if you change your mind and want to remove the vinyl, I guess it just peels off without any crap left on the paintwork....?

Dont forget, do it nice or do it twice :lol:

Sorry.

You saying black lustre is a bad idea? :) not a fan of Matt or carbon so its a toss up between gloss or lustre and I kinda like the latter ;)

Sorry.

You saying black lustre is a bad idea? :) not a fan of Matt or carbon so its a toss up between gloss or lustre and I kinda like the latter ;)

No, it was a joke, the're some dude on here who keeps writing that at the end of every post he makes.

I think it'll look good in black.

Sorry.

No, it was a joke, the're some dude on here who keeps writing that at the end of every post he makes.

I think it'll look good in black.

Lol yeah I have seen that a few times :)