Aerosync urethane bumpers. Interested?

bpmjames

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask about interest in a group buy so mods please move if not.

Would anyone be interested in a group buy on Aerosync poly-urethane nismo v1'esque front bumpers for their Zed?

The price per bumper if I can get 10 buyers will drop from $495 to $445 which I think is a fairly good saving.

Shipping alone for 1 or 2 bumpers is between $900 and $1000 so this should drop considerably if I can get enough interest.

Ok so the total price (if we get 10 definite sales) is £480 delivered to MY door then there will be a small courier charge on top to get them to you guys. Collection is fine obviously.

http://www.z1auto.co...ior&prodid=4893

Jim

Possibles:

1. 350Russ

2. The chubby ninja

3. HaydnH

4. Darren-b

Edited by bpmjames

That's correct, the RT unit is fibre glass and will also need drilling etc to make it fit. The urethane ones come pre drilled. I'm unsure about the washer jets but I can find that out.

Im I'm no rush so if I can get enough interest I will order a full 10 units all at once.

Jim

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

the washer jets wouldn't bother me as mine don't work anyway because I had to remove the second tank to make way for an intercooler pipe. id definitely recommend going through tarmac though because ive had no luck ordering from the states. still waiting on a fuel return system and its been over 7 months! learned from my mistakes and it wont be happening again. tarmac out of curiosity what sort of price do you think you could get these in for individualy?

Well individually just doesn't work, your looking at around £500-£600 for one bumper or it costs the same for 5.

I do have some plans that may include a container load of body parts sea freighted, it's a bit of a logistical nightmare when ordering from multiple suppliers but I do have a warehouse facility stateside and container loads are more cost effective. Problem with the states is ground shipping is not cheap, in the uk I can send a parcel up to 30kg next day pretty much to anywhere for less than a pack of fags. America is so huge that ground shipping can be up to a week and in the $100's. It only really works (and this is what a lot of companies do) is if you take orders and be vague about shipping times ie "2-3 months" and then you hope that in those two to three months you fill up that container with orders. Whatever I decide to do I will always be up front and honest about it.

I see mate, I'd be more than happy to let you take over the group buy if it takes off. If that's something you'd like to do?

You're in a much better position to bargain and sort this out than I am so it's up to you mate.

How could you help tarmac? Pm me what you propose?

Jim

Going back a few years I had an Aerosync GB lined up but said company in OP who used to trade on here did one before I put mine out, that one didnt quite work out to plan and shortly after that we never saw another thread again. That's all I will say

I've put some enquiries out so will see what comes back, I am confident I can come up with something for you though.

Gorgeous bumper

the washer jets wouldn't bother me as mine don't work anyway because I had to remove the second tank to make way for an intercooler pipe.

Err thats an easy fix, just plumb the pump into the pipes when you remove the bottle like so :)

Supercharging_day200446.jpg

Oh & I may be interested to :cool:

the washer jets wouldn't bother me as mine don't work anyway because I had to remove the second tank to make way for an intercooler pipe.

Err thats an easy fix, just plumb the pump into the pipes when you remove the bottle like so :)

Supercharging_day200446.jpg

Oh & I may be interested to :cool:

Darren you are a star. I put a topic up about this a while back and no one came up with that idea. Most just said remove it. Thanks mate :)

• 1 month later...

Im in no position to buy just now but i do like the idea of it. RT do a replica but its in fibreglass i think and thats what puts me off. Wouldnt want it shattering if i acidently hit a kerb or something. When were you thinking of purchasing?

Don't hit the kerb then!! :)

Im in no position to buy just now but i do like the idea of it. RT do a replica but its in fibreglass i think and thats what puts me off. Wouldnt want it shattering if i acidently hit a kerb or something. When were you thinking of purchasing?

Don't hit the kerb then!! :)

It's more stones etc etc, as I posted elsewhere I got the bumper resprayed (again!) in May and then got a ton of debris from a car accident hit the front on my car and crack it again! I reckon a PU bumper would have been fine. :(

I was only joking lol.

Must admit I went in a bit blind when I started buying body panels.

One of the worst things was minor cracking were they are bolted on the car.

This I believe was down to coil overs lowering the car and than having to make the dampers solid to stop the car

bottoming out.

Stick nearly 500bhp through it and there is bound to be trouble.

Another problem is we are always skint and looking for the best price on things.

If something looks good I tend to go for it.

Need to change the way I look at things:)