fuel return kit in europe?

alexdax

How do these work guys, on both NA and charged cars. Had a look on tarmacs site and didn't make it any clearer

basicly the stock fuel pipe runs to the fuel rails and the fuel cant go any further. this kit basicly puts a pipe onto the other end of the fuel rail and returns the fuel back to the fuel tank so that the fuel is constantly circulating so that there is always adequate fuel pressure under boost conditions etc. hope that makes sense

• Like 1

How do these work guys, on both NA and charged cars. Had a look on tarmacs site and didn't make it any clearer

basicly the stock fuel pipe runs to the fuel rails and the fuel cant go any further. this kit basicly puts a pipe onto the other end of the fuel rail and returns the fuel back to the fuel tank so that the fuel is constantly circulating so that there is always adequate fuel pressure under boost conditions etc. hope that makes sense

& for an NA aplication it will help regulate the fuel pressure just before the rails, far better than the stock system where the regulator is in the fuel pump assembly. From what GT4ZED reported back after we fitted his before he went SC it made the car drive alot smoother.

A bit of an expensive mod for an NA unless your planning to go all out

Edited by Darren-B

I have just one doubt

The pressure regulator inside de fuel tank in the aam or aps kits is replaced! Why? Can’t we use the oem regulator?

I was thinking in making my own stage 0 fuel return kit and after reading a lot I still have this doubt

Edited by alexdax